Craving protein but with a healthy twist? Try our Lemon Pepper Chicken with Rocket Salad! ✨🥗
6 skinless chicken thigh fillets, halved
2 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
2 tbsp olive oil
2 lemons, halved
8 cups baby rocket
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cucumber, halved lengthways, chopped
¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Coat chicken thighs with seasoning.
- In a large non-stick pan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium-high heat and cook the chicken for 5 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Heat a small dry frying pan over high heat.
- Place the lemons, cut-side down, in the pan and cook for 3 minutes or until golden and slightly softened.
- Add rocket, tomatoes, and cucumber to a bowl and drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Crumble the feta over the salad. Serve with chicken over top and lemon halves to garnish.
- Enjoy! 😁