We have the ultimate New York Cheesecake recipe for you to try!
One packet of Baker’s Blue Label Marie Biscuits, crushed
2 tbsp melted butter
4 tubs of 230g smooth cream cheese
1 1/2 cups white sugar
3/4 cup milk
1 cup sour cream
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC. Grease a 23cm springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the crushed biscuits with melted butter. Pack into the bottom of the pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
- Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Turn the oven off, and the let cake cool in the oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving. Garnish with anything you’d like!