How do I apply?
- Download and complete the application form
- Pay the once-off application fee using your name and surname as a reference:
Code: 250 655
Acc. No.: 62736942104
Name: Moditlo Hospitality Business School
Reference: Your name & surname or Student number
- Submit the completed application form with proof of payment to email@example.com
- Await response within 5 working days
- Attend interview and await feedback
Who can apply?
- Any school leaving candidate with Matric or equivalent thereof
- Any candidate over the age of 18
- Any candidate with a passion for the Culinary Arts
- Any candidate with an eagerness to learn
All candidates are considered on an individual basis, if you are unsure of your ability to apply, please contact us on:
- 082 338 7406
After Application and Acceptance
- Once accepted, you will receive a letter of acceptance.
- Now you can apply for accommodation, as accommodation on campus is subject to availability.
- Download application form for accommodation, terms, conditions and pricing below.
Study Loans through Fundi
Study Loan Requirements:
Please be advised for you to qualify to apply your sponsor must be permanently employed earning more than R2500 after deductions.
Please find attached an application form for your convenience. Sponsors apply with Fundi directly and once approved, Fundi pays the study loan over directly to GHKS.
Kindly submit your application form with the following supporting documentation.
- Stamped 3 months’ bank statement
- Certified copy of your South African ID.
- Latest pay slip or salary advice.
- Completed application forms.
- A quotation from educational institution reflecting your name and student number (GKHS provides this through letter of acceptance).
- For self-employed, we will need proof of the business banking statement.
- Letter confirming employment if not working for Government.
For further information, please Fundi on 0860 555 544 or log on their website www.fundi.co.za
Please send the completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org